Some very common and obvious signs and symptoms of the disorder are noticed such as excitement; hyperactivity etc. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity disorder causes may be numerous and vary.
• Study shows that a lot cannot be said about this problem. It’s not yet clear that why certain conditions appear in some people and not in others. For this we need to take a look over those factors which affect the development of a child that includes pre-natal diet, genetics and environment.
• The causes of this problem are not completely known but more about the disorder can be understood by knowing attention deficit hyperactivity disorder facts.
• This is a development disorder and characterized by the co-existence of attentional problems and hyperactivity. Its symptoms start before seven years of age.
• ADHD is most commonly studied and diagnosed disorder in children that affects 3 to 5 percent children around the world. This psychiatric disorder is diagnosed more in school aged children.
• The number is 2 to 16 percent. Its symptoms start from the childhood and may continue to adulthood. It’s a chronic condition. ADHD is diagnosed more frequently in boys than in girls.
• It’s very difficult to differentiate its symptoms from others. The diagnosis and treatment of this disorder is quite controversial; so far.
• ADHD is a developmental disorder that has traits like impulse control. The definition of this disorder is based on the behavior and cannot be said a neurological disorder.
This disorder has three subtypes also like
• Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive
• Predominantly inattentive
• Combined hyperactive-impulsive and inattentive
• The symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder are very difficult to define. It takes observation for six months to diagnose the symptoms. The symptoms may vary according to the subtypes such as
Predominantly inattentive type may include easy distraction, miss details, forget things, switching from one activity to other.
• Difficulty in maintaining focus on the task
• Difficulty in focusing attention
• Day dream, easily confused, slow movement
• Struggle in following instructions
Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive shows symptoms like
• Nonstop talking
• Dash around touching or playing with anything
• Feel trouble in sitting during dinner
• Face difficulty in doing quiet tasks
• Very impatient
• There are some other associated conditions also such as oppositional defiant disorder, mood disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder causes are not fully known but assumed that a number of factors may contribute in this that includes genetics, diet, social and physical etc. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Facts are beneficial in terms of spreading information and more about the prevention can also be known with their help.
For more information related to this please visit : attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder causes, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder facts and medical animation